Monday, May 13, 2013



Missionary work is super fun and exciting, 
and there is nothing else I would rather be doing right now.

     Seeing you guys on Mother's Day was a nice way to end last week. Last week we had kind of a lot of bummer days, but we also did a bunch of good stuff. I think we don't really get too down though, when stuff doesn't go through, as long as we know we are trying our hardest. Saturday ended up being a way great day, after we went to that baptism, we went out and visited a member who lives out in Pula. She moved there 2 years ago and hasn't really had physical contact with the church since. She was super happy to see us, and I think she had realized that she was really missing the gospel because she really wanted us to start sending her "homework" or sunday school lessons and stuff she can study on her own every week because she's pretty far from the nearest church and doesn't have a car. After we got back from Pula, we taught two really good lessons, one with this girl named Sl.... who worked at a bakery and was good friends with a bunch of the missionaries before. We found her name in the area book and went to visit her, we set up another lunch/teaching appointment for this week. We also me with N..... (the guy who gave us the music and hemp protien) later that night. He was asking a ton of questions about how the church works and stuff and it was definitely the best meeting we've ever had with him. 
     As for other stuff I've been doing, we got sucked into the trap (Ian might know about this one) of missionaries getting really into Nerf guns. Elder Širković and I bought Nerf guns last week and we even went as far as disasembeling them and spray painting them cooler colors (using masking tape to block off parts and do different decals and everything). I still think fat ties and big knots are pretty stupid though, so I'm still good on that. 
     This week, on Wednesday, Elder Kearon from the seventy is coming for a training meeting, and they've been hyping this one up for a while, so it should be really good. I love you all and hope you have a great week this week!
Love Elder Harmon

No comments:

Post a Comment