Monday, July 15, 2013

Bakar & Mali Losinj

Dear family
    First, sorry but this is going to have to be one of those weeks where I don't get to type much, because we're currently on the island of Mali Lošinj (once again you can just google some pictures and see how awesome it is), and we're at the Lošinj public library and they have a 30 min time limit. We got on a bus at 7 am and had a 3 hour 45 min bus ride to get here. 
    This last week was pretty darned good. We had a nice little family night with the sisters and a couple of investigator families, and we also taught a bunch of kids how to play rugby, and that was super fun.  I wish I had more time to write you about all of the great spiritual experiences and investigators we're working with right now, but I guess you'll have to wait till next week, cuz I'm not having much time left. Keep being awesome!

Schyler

Pictures of Mali Losinj

Our member, Eddie, making palačinke (pancakes) and his stand on Lošinj

Me riding a bike on Lošinj




View from this little town called Bakar, near Rijeka.












No comments:

Post a Comment